Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines day??!!!


Ok soooo i bought myself a vday present online. HAHA!yea i know...but i dont have a man and its not like that with my cuddy buddy so what is a girl to do?? treat herself right??!! so im twiddling my thumbs waiting for it. I dont really agree with wearing velour but i love this sweat suit from JUICY! Neiman Marcus has free shipping that ends on vday. so go there plus i bought this sweatsuit hella cheaper than what they costed on Juicycouture.com! Im so excited!

*theres writing on the outfit but u cant tell in this pic.

2 comments:

  1. ....And I'm getting a PINK one next week in Vegas =D yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, add me to your blog :)... I didn't even know you had one... Let me know when you are off... we need to get together... :)

    ReplyDelete