Monday, February 23, 2009

I Heart MUKLUK BOOTS!


I LOVE THESE DAMN THINGS!

Im the kind of girl that ONLY wears heels so these are perfect for me in the winter! Also theyre good when its too cold to bust out those rhinestone gladiators or the day is NOT that serious to wear your high leather boots lol. Slap these puppies on..seriously...lol JP and your all good! so in the post before im wearing black ones but since the spring is on its way i bought white ones on Amiclubwear.com. theyre jus like my black ones but white duh! Im waiting for them in the mail but im not gonna bust them out quite yet, its still pouring buckets in Sactown...ugh! I think every girl should atleast have one pair in their closet...or atleast uggs.

3 comments:

  1. wierd question i know.. but how tall are you??? love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Hey if you get a chance check out,"www.manitobah.ca"

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you!! im 5'5...why? :0) lol

    ReplyDelete