Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trench Coats....?




Not just for private spys or flashers anymore!

I have always had a weird obsession with trench coats. I love how they belt wraps tight around a womens waist making that coke bottle shape...very feminine! I think its interesting how fashion made out of necessity always influences future fashion later. like Trench coats, they were initially made for army soldiers in WWI. but soon became something worn just because the design is so clever!...well i think lol

So i bought a jessica simpson trench coat and i love it! sacramento is somewhat of a wet place right now...ugh. but what can i do? so made an investment! I love it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I bought a similar trench coat by DKNY this past fall- I wear it all the time. It's such a classic, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete